Interested in submitting an exhibition proposal?
Like most public art galleries, Station Gallery accepts unsolicited proposals by mail.
A standard package should include:
- a covering letter addressed to SG Curator, Olexander Wlasenko
- a specific written proposal for an exhibition and a statement of why you’d like to display at SG
- slides or a CD of images (about 10-15)
- image list detailing titles, media, dimensions and dates
- a CV or resume detailing artistic accomplishments (exhibitions, grants, reviews, etc.)
- a self-addressed, stamped envelope for the return of materials
Station Gallery Floor Plan
Mail proposal to:
Curator, Olexander Wlasenko
1450 Henry Street
The exhibition schedule for 2020 is in place and we are currently booking into 2021/2022.
A response to the proposal package will take between 4 to 6 months.