GRADES: 4 TO 6
DURATION: 45 MINUTES
INSTRUCTOR: ROLA JABER
- Timing Summary 1) Pre work - 20 minutes 2)Recorded session runs 45 minutes in length . Students may take 45 minutes to 90 minutes to complete the workshop dependent upon skill
- It is suggested Teachers preview the recorded session in advance
- Pre-Work - Students will be required to pre cut paper strips. This will take students approximately 20 minutes They should be advised to seek parental assistance if required. Paper strips (any colored paper – construction/ wrapping/scrapbook/comics/ holiday cards etc.) should be a variety of bright colors . Students should use a ruler to measure and draw in pencil then pre cut ½ inch wide and 8.5 inches long. Cut 30 in total prior to the recording commencing.
- Students should be advised to gather all the materials in advance of the workshop starting
- The video may be paused if required.
- The Artist Educator will advise of the on desk layout in the video.
Click here to view the Teacher's Guide
Hot Air Balloon