GRADES: 7 TO 8
DURATION: 45 MINUTES
INSTRUCTOR: ROLA JABER
- Timing Summary a) Pre work 20 minutes b) video 45 minutes c) workshop – The workshop may run 45-90 minutes dependent upon skill level
- The Artist Educator will advise of the on-desk layout in the video.
- The video may be paused if required.
- Students should be advised to gather all the materials in advance
- Student will be required to pre-cut paper strips. The Paper strips can be any variation of one color (monochromatic), or gradation or two colors or more. (Participants can use colored paper – construction / wrapping / scrapbook / comics / holiday cards etc.) should be a variety of bright colors. Students should pre-cut ½ inch wide and 8.5 inches long. Cut 30 in total prior to the recording commencing.g Summary - a) Video recording - 45 minutes b) Workshop session - Students may take 45 minutes to 90 minutes to complete the project dependent upon skill
- It is suggested Teachers view the video in advance
- The video may be paused if required
- The Artist Educator will advise of the on-desk layout in the video
- Students are required to gather all materials in advance of the recording
Click here to view the Teacher's Guide