Station Gallery works hard to provide high-quality and high-demand arts opportunities to residents of Whitby and beyond. Program details are available at whitbystationgallery.com and in the seasonal Town of Whitby Activity Guide.
Program fees must be paid in full at the time of registration. Station Gallery accepts cash, Visa or MasterCard, debit or personal cheque (made payable to Station Gallery). Online registration through the Town of Whitby SmartLink system, accessible via our website, is available and payable by credit card.
If a course is full, additional registrants can be placed on a waiting list and will be notified by phone or e-mail if a spot becomes available. Wait-list registrants will have 24 hours to provide full payment to secure their spot before the next person on the wait list is contacted.
Course Cancellations and Refunds
- Occasionally, despite our best planning, Station Gallery must cancel or alter classes, dates/times or costs; we reserve the right to do so. If a registrant is no longer able to participate in a program they previously registered for due to a change that SG makes, a full credit/refund will be granted.
- If a registrant withdraws from a program more than 7 days prior to the start date, a full credit/refund will be issued.
- If a registrant withdraws 3-7 days prior to the start date, a credit in the amount of the course cost, minus a $20 administrative fee, will be issued to the participant’s account.
- There will be NO REFUND to participants who withdraw 48 hours or less prior to a program start date.
Camp Cancellation Policy – all full-week March Break & Summer Camp sessions
- Station Gallery must be notified of any camp cancellations more than 30 days prior to the session start date for a full credit/refund to be issued without penalty.
- Cancellations will less than 30 days’ notice will be subject to a $30 administrative fee.
- There are NO REFUNDS for cancellations requested 7 days or less prior to a session start date.
* In some cases, registration fees for programs may be transferable; contact Station Gallery for more details.